Ever wondered how gravity-defying cakes are made?
Impress your guests with your baking powers by recreating this phenomenal and seemingly impossible cake using the BakePRO Gravity-Defying Cake Kit!
Realistic Pouring Design
This gravity-defying cake kit is deceptively easy to use, allowing you to construct a frame that will hold your cake in place and allow you to decorate it in such a way that it will seem as if you are pouring something over your cake.
It lets you build up a torrent of truffles, a cascade of cream, or a stream of sweets, all suspended as if by magic in mid-air.
Easy To Use & Assemble
The kit includes a base plate, two supporting rods and corner piece – all of which don’t look very impressive in themselves, but the results they help you attain certainly will be.
Really simple to assemble, they clip seamlessly together and can be combined to support your cake extension at a variety of heights and angles, depending on your design.
Cuts Half Of Preparation Time
The pieces are relatively easy to assemble, allowing you to create cakes quickly and confidently as the pieces fit together securely with no movement or wobble at all.
Never have to drill, cut, or glue to your cake board again which cut half of your baking and cake decorating time!
100% Food-Safe & Reusable
Reusable, food and dishwasher safe, they let you ring the changes on the pouring theme time after time and the possibilities are endless… the only limit is your imagination.
Great for themed party centerpieces such as weddings, birthdays, bridal shower, baby shower, anniversaries, and more!
DIY your gravity-defying cake NOW! Order your BakePRO Gravity-Defying Cake Kit TODAY!
Directions For Use:
- Bake your desired cake and leave to cool.
- Choose the hole where you wish to have your waterfall hitting the cake and screw rod 1 into place with the nut.
- Place the blanking caps in the four remaining holes to make a solid base.
- Take your cooled cake and carefully place the cake on to the board by pushing it over the rod.
- At this point, you can either attach the angled rod or rod 2 depending on the effect you want. Lastly, add the piece you haven't used yet to complete the structure.
- To decorate, melt some chocolate and allow to cool but not to a solid-state. When the chocolate has cooled, layer it onto the structure you have built so that it is completely covered. As you layer the chocolate it will begin to set. You can then either leave it as it is or adds your preferred sweets to decorate.
- To cover the tip of the structure you can either cover with a sweet packet or build a piece from icing to add on top.
Material: Food-Grade Plastic
Cake Board – 25cm (diameter)
Rods – 10cm
Corner Piece – 4cm
Package Inclusion/s: Get 1 set of BakePRO Gravity-Defying Cake Kit which includes…
- 1 x cake board
- 2 x rods
- 1 x corner pieces
- 1 x lock nut
- 4 x blanking caps
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 45-day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
Remember: Shipping usually takes 2-3 weeks - read our Shipping for more details!